401 Dorothy Street
Lafayette, LA 70501
Buddy Race: Van Way Moto Playground July 14-15
How would you like 5 bonus points towards your year-end class standings?
All you have to do is come out to our buddy race (July 14-15, in Carencro, LA), and complete at least one lap. Everyone who comes out and completes at least one lap will earn five bonus points toward their year-end class standings.
There will be no “Big Kids/Women’s” Race, but they are welcome to race in the Main Event. The Main Event will be designed for all skill levels.
Saturday and Sunday Race Flyer HERE.
***NO PRE-REGISTRATION AVAILABLE FOR THIS RACE***
BUDDY RACE FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT SIGN-UP
All minors (17&under) will need to have a minor release signed by both parents. All minors will need to have a form handed in at the gate, and all minor participants will need to have a yearly form at sign up. Click HERE to preprint/fill out the minor release.
Buddy Race Entry Fees:
Main Event Classes (3hr races)- $40
PeeWee/Mini Classes (45min races)- $20
The Basics on the Buddy Race:
1. Two people per team.
2. Pit Row- each team will have a 10×10 pit area.
3. You must switch riders every lab.
4. You can ride your own bike or share a bike.
5. PeeWees/ATV Mini’s must team up with a Beginner PeeWee/Beginner ATV Mini.
6. ATV A riders must team up with a ATV B rider.
7. “Family” is considered immediate family only.
8. You must race in the upper class of your team (example if a XC 1 and Novice team up you must race XC1)
9. If one member of the team gets hurt and is not able to continue racing, your race will be over.
10. You are more than welcome to race by yourself and pit whenever you would like in the Iron Man class.